- Submitted by: Darren Foreman who was getting some exercise in London, UK
- Cock in context: on everytrail.com
- Darren says "Inspired by Loz's love of our glorious monarch, I decided today to take a wander towards her house after work. When I got there, the opportunity to honour Her Maj in a similar way presented itself to me, so I grasped it with both hands. The bollocks are almost literally on her doorstep -- I wonder if the royal doctor could take a look at the right one..."
Wednesday, 20 May 2009
Monday, 18 May 2009
- Submitted by: Loz Archer who was taking a lunchtime stroll in London, UK
- Cock in context: on everytrail
- Loz says "As soon as I saw this site I thought of St. James' Park lake. Please dedicate my cock to the Queen. Its scrotum begins at Horse Guards' Parade to the east, the shaft extends westward, culminating with the glans aiming squarely at Buckingham Palace, the official residence of the Royal Family. And if you turn the map upside-down, Her Majesty gets a salute she truly deserves."
Friday, 15 May 2009
- Submitted by Kevin Foreman who was having a lunch time walk in Sydney, Australia
- Cock in context: on Google Maps via motionbased.com
- Kevin says "I'd heard the GPS rumour and decided to head out at lunch to see if I could pull off a cock in Sydney. Just a small cock."
Thursday, 14 May 2009
- Submitted by Darren Foreman who was walking in London, UK
- Cock in context: http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=207416
- Darren says "Needed an opener for the site. Was tracking my walk to Waterloo station with the "tracker" app on my phone when I noticed the shape that was forming as I got south of the river. So I headed round, and north..."